Welcome to the butt end of March and the latest (and greatest) edition of the No-Name Movie Podcast. Episode 4 is in like a lion and out like something equally ferocious but suspiciously lamb-like in this nonstop episode of thrills, chills, and your latest in movie talk.
This month we follow up our longest podcast ever with our shortest ever, in which:
- Ditty loses all credibility as a copy editor by failing to properly conjugate a verb.
- Matt continues to defend the empirical, peer-reviewed facts of 2009
- Why SUCKER PUNCH is the worst, but PAUL might be OK.
- We argue about RANGO and THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU.
- Matt picks another obscure [Matt’s note: Miyazaki is not obscure. If you don’t know him, you’re bad at being into movies. FACT.] foreign film and Ditty picks another indie dramedy for their Netflix picks
- There is a bonus Netflix pick because Ditty gets Matt talking about the wrong topic.
- Matt hilariously fails to pronounce the names of directors
ALSO OF NOTE: Matt’s a huge jerk and totally spoils one of the best parts of RANGO without any sort of warning. Because things like bleeps are well outside our production capabilities, if you don’t want something neat about RANGO spoiled for you then maybe you should skip forward about 45 seconds as soon as Matt starts talking about RANGO. Or, y’know, don’t.
Anyway you can find all these things and more by either downloading the podcast from this handy link or using the below audio player:
Feel free to let us know what you thought of the episode in the comments below. Or you can send us questions, suggestions, and feedback at nonamemovies [at] gmail [dot] com. We’ll be back in April with more nonsense! Until then, enjoy some movies.
Matt’s Netflix Pick: NAUSICAA OF THE VALLEY OF THE WIND
Ditty’s Netflix Pick: TiMER
BONUS Netflix Pick: THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Next Month: Source Code